Jobs at Leinster Driving Campus
Leinster Driving Campus has immediate vacancies for Qualified and Trainee Driving Instructors.
We are offering work to those who are fully qualified ADI or those that successfully achieve ADI accreditation through our Instructor Training Program.
A positive attitude, attention to detail and professionalism are essential.
Requirements: Full clean drivers licence is essential.
**No experience necessary as training is available for which assessment and training fees will apply at a subsidised rate.
Please send your CV and Cover Letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
6 reasons to work as a Leinster Driving Campus driving instructor:
1. Regular pupil supply. We can provide you with as many learners as you can handle. That’s a promise.
2. They come to you! All your lessons start at our base here in Maynooth. No earning time wasted travelling km’s from one pupil destination to another.
3.Premium lesson price. We offer our instructors an excellent working package.
4. Full office support. We book all your lessons for you, so you don’t have to spend earning time on the phone trying to organise your weekly schedule. You arrive in the office and we’ll have your next lesson ready to go. Less stress for you.
5. No advertising costs. We run an extensive advertising campaign to ensure you have an ample supply of driving lessons, every week, every month.
6. Absolutely no upfront fees. You control your own diary, we pay you for each hour of your time. You pay us nothing unlike many other franchises!!
You will be learning from 2 of the very best ADI in Ireland. Your 2 instructors themselves received 100% and 95.5 in their Stage 3 exams
NB: Please ensure your trainer is certified by the RSA to provide your driving instructor training. Check here for a list of RSA approved trainers. Certified Trainers