Intensive Driving lessons
Discover the difference for yourself - pass quicker, save money and give yourself the best possible start to a lifetime of safe driving.
Intensive driving courses (sometimes referred to as "crash driving courses") are the fastest way possible to learn to drive and complete your 12 mandatory driving lessons. Popular with learners of all ages, intensive driving courses make it possible to learn with a 5 day course what could take up to 6 months to learn taking a 1 hour driving lesson every week with other driving schools.
Hear how Shauna from the Ian Dempsey Breakfast Show on TodayFM got on on our intensive driving course Shauna - Ian Dempsey Breakfast Show TodayFM
What we offer?
Leinster Driving Campus is offering driving lessons from one-week courses to semi intensive courses to suit your schedule.
- Many people have taken a seemingly endless stream of driving lessons without making the necessary improvements to get to pass their driving test. What seperates us from other driving schools in that we can guarantee your standard of driving will improve much quicker due to the fact that the first few lessons are taken in our controlled environment with NO TRAFFIC, NO PRESSURE, NO PROBLEMS
- Many of our customers fit the course around work, or college holidays. Some people find the idea of 'getting it all over with in one go' appealing; others need to learn quickly.
- An intensive driving course can be more cost-effective too. On average people take up to 40 hours driving tuition when taking 1 hr per week, with intensive driving lessons we can guarantee that the average number of hours is closer to 25 - that's a potential saving of 15 hours – over €500!
- We follow the RSA official driving test syllabus to help you get on your way to having a full car driving licence. Your intensive driving lessons count towards your mandatory 12 EDT driving lessons.
You can learn at your own pace and once you feel ready we'll continue your driving lessons on the main road.
We specialise in short notice driving tests, so if you're doing your driving test Dublin or driving test Kildare or your local area, be it in the next week or two, or if you prefer a semi-intensive course over a longer period of time, then we are the one for you.
- We would advise no more than 5 hours of lessons per day. For example:
11am - 1pm = 2 hour driving lesson
2pm - 4pm = 2 hour driving lesson
5pm - 6pm = 1 hour driving lesson
Then repeat over the number of days required. This of course is only an example, we are flexible with times and dates.
- We would recommend you bring a packed lunch. Tea and coffee can be provided on site at the campus.
Once you've completed your Intensive Driving Course we can can refer a you to a Leinster Driving Campus partner in your own local area guaranteeing a smooth transition and continued quality.
If you require accommodation during your course please check out our Residential Driving Course.
All of our courses can be purchased as gift vouchers.
I took driving lessons years ago but didn't continue with them as I was too nervous. A friend recommended doing an intensive driving course and I did the one week course and it was brilliant. Having the lessons so close to one another helped me so much. Thanks to everyone at Leinster Driving Campus.
I took some time off work to do this course as I wasn't taking my previous lessons regularly enough due to work commitments. It was tough at the start but by the end of day 1 I had made huge improvements. I was very happy with the results by the end of the three days. I will go back when I get my test date
I needed to learn how to drive asap. A job application depended on me having a full driving licence. I applied for my test and had 8 weeks to get ready. I completed 30 hours intensive driving and then spent the remaining 5 weeks driving everywhere I could. Delighted to say I passed my test first time.
This was perfect for me. I took my lessons during my midterm break from study. I was then able to give the total commitment required to learn how to drive. Thumbs up!!
What an impressive setup. I went from having no experience of driving to feeling confident enough to practice with my Dad in such a short time. I'm absolutely delighted. Thanks Padraic for everything