Intensive Driving LessonsDiscover the difference for yourself - pass quicker, save money and give yourself the best possible start to a lifetime of safe driving.
Intensive driving courses (sometimes referred to as “crash driving courses”) are the fastest way possible to learn to drive and complete your 12 mandatory driving lessons. Popular with learners of all ages, intensive driving courses make it possible to learn with a 3 day course what could take up to 3 months to learn taking a 1 hour driving lesson every week with other driving schools.
Our intensive driving courses are currently available Monday through Saturday
Hear how Shauna from the Ian Dempsey Breakfast Show on TodayFM got on on our intensive driving course Shauna – Ian Dempsey Breakfast Show TodayFM
What we offer?
Leinster Driving Campus is offering driving lessons intensive courses to suit your schedule.
- Many people have taken a seemingly endless stream of driving lessons without making the necessary improvements to get to pass their driving test. What separates us from other driving schools in that we can guarantee your standard of driving will improve much quicker due to the fact that the first few lessons are taken in our controlled environment with NO TRAFFIC, NO PRESSURE, NO PROBLEMS
- Many of our customers fit the course around work, or college holidays. Some people find the idea of ‘getting it all over with in one go’ appealing; others need to learn quickly.
- Your intensive driving lessons count towards your mandatory 12 EDT driving lessons.
- You can learn at your own pace and once you feel ready we’ll continue your driving lessons on the main road.
- We specialise in short notice driving test preparation, so if you’re sitting your driving test soon, be it in the next week or two, we will tailor the intensive course to getting you test ready.
- We would advise no more than 4 hours of lessons per day. For example:
11am – 1pm = 2 hour driving lesson
2pm – 4pm = 2 hour driving lesson
Then repeat over the number of days required. 3 days will cover your EDT syllabus in full.
- We would recommend you bring a packed lunch. Tea and coffee can be provided on site at the campus.