Covid 19 Update
Update on Leinster Driving Campus Services affected by move to Level 5 Covid19 Restrictions
As per Level 5 Government and RSA guidelines we are in a position to continue driving lessons for those who currently have a test date for their driving test. You must be able to provide evidence of said test date if you are stopped at a Covid 19 checkpoint during a driving lesson.
We will be continuing our lessons in 2 hour or 4 hour intensive days for test preparation.
If you’d like to make a booking please call 01 6286377 or email us at email@example.com
|Under Level 5 restrictions||
|Under Level 3 and 4 restrictions||
Due to the huge backlog since mid-March, we will be STRICTLY PRIORITISING driving lessons as follows:
- Current clients who have been given a test date (we will need confirmation of the test date from the RSA).
- Current clients who have already started their 12 EDT driving lessons, those clients that are nearer completion of their EDT will get preference.
- New clients who want to avail of our 3 day intensive courses to complete their 12 EDT lessons https://www.leinsterdrivingcampus.ie/driving-lesson/car/intensive/
- New clients booking 2 hour driving lessons as part of their EDT. We will NOT be taking 1-hour driving lessons until after August 10th.
All non-EDT lessons (Under 17 and Pre- EDT) will be lower priority and we will not be taking any bookings for these courses for the remainder of this year 2020. We are sorry for any inconvenience, but we are hopeful you will understand the current situation we face. For those who have vouchers and are falling into this non-EDT category, do not worry we will honour your vouchers.
In relation to Driving Tests, it’s best to keep an eye on the RSA website for details.
The following strict protocols will be in place as per the HSE for those attending driving lessons:
Before each lesson begins:
- On arrival we will physically evaluate the condition of the client before the lessons begins.
- The client will apply the provided hand sanitiser before entering the vehicle.
- The client will ensure all PPE (mask and gloves to be provided by the client**) is on their person prior to entering the car.
** In order to maintain the current pricing we ask individuals to bring their own PPE.
During the Driving Lessons:
- No physical contact between the instructor and the client except in the case of an emergency.
- Proper hygiene etiquette is followed i.e. cover your mouth and nose with your sleeve when you cough or sneeze.
- Windows will be left slightly open to allow air circulation.
- All paperwork will be filled in by your instructor only
After your driving lesson:
- All used PPE will be disposed of onsite in the provided bin bags.
- The car will be thoroughly sanitised with antibacterial wipes and spray.
- Further bookings can be made by calling 01 6286377 or within the office following our Covid-19 onsite guidelines.
The driving lesson will not go ahead in the following circumstances:
- If the client is in poor physical health, high temperature, dry cough, or shortness of breath.
- If the client has arrived without their own suitable PPE (mask and gloves).